Following the Legislative Decree 196/2003, Bocchia Caffè wishes to provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your personal data.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of the personal data you provide as well as those obtained from browsing our website is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
1. Allow access to and navigation of the website as well as the processing of anonymous statistics on the use of it, to check its correct functioning and to ascertain any liability in case of offenses committed during navigation;
2. Provide the registration service on the website and allow the execution of online payments;
3. Provide the services offered by Bocchia Caffè;
4. For preliminary needs to the stipulation of the sales contracts and to execute them as well as to protect the resulting credit positions;
5. For administrative, accounting and operational needs, including the possible transmission of commercial invoices by email, and in general for the fulfillment of the obligations required by law;
6. For marketing and promotional activities, commercial information, such as sending advertising material or newsletters and for determining the commercial profile.
Session cookies are stored in a temporary memory and then deleted when you close the browser.
We inform you that almost all browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can configure your browser to disable this function. The "Help" section of the toolbar present in most browsers indicates how to avoid the saving of cookies and how to obtain from the browser notification of the receipt of these technologies or how to disable them completely.
How to disable cookies
-Click on Safari at the top left
-Select Preferences from the menu
-Click on the Privacy section
-Click on the button remove all website data
- Click on the Tools item in the menu bar and select Internet Options
- In the General tab, click on the Delete item in the Browsing History section
- Select the item Cookies
- Click Delete at the bottom of the pop-up window
- Click on the Menu button located at the top right (symbol)
- Click on the Options button
- Select the Privacy tab and click on "clear recent history"
- In the pop-up window, select the time interval you want to delete and the type of items
- Click on the Delete Now button
- Select the Chrome menu in the upper right toolbar
- Click Settings
- Select Show advanced settings
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, click on All cookies and site data to open the details window.
- If you want to delete all cookies, click Remove All at the bottom of the dialog box
- To delete a specific cookie, place the mouse pointer over the site that generated the cookie, then click on the X displayed in the right corner.
Note: The operations required for disabling may be different, depending on the version of the browser used.
The processing of your personal data can only be carried out by personnel specifically appointed by Bocchia Caffè srl.
The data will be stored in paper and / or electronic / computer / optical form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in the first point (purpose of the processing).
La Bocchia Caffè srl will adopt all the appropriate tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, as established by the Consumer Code, in order to guarantee the minimum level of protection.
The computer systems acquire some personal data for the normal functioning of the Site, the transmission of which is implicit with mere access to the site.
Some of your personal data are required for registration on the site. Others are mandatory for the purpose of order fulfillment and your refusal to supply them does not allow the fulfillment of the order.
Finally, other data (telephone number and fax number) are optional and allow the Company to improve the service offered.
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data collected to achieve the purposes referred to in the first point may be disclosed to: Public Administrations; Banking Institutions; Subjects specialized in the management of information systems; Subjects who supply the goods and services offered by the Company; Subjects carrying out transport or shipping activities; Subjects that the Company uses for promotional, advertising and marketing activities; to Legal and Consulting Firms; a Persons responsible for keeping the accounts or auditing the Company's financial statements; to Public Authorities for legal compliance.
In any case, personal data will not be disseminated except in anonymous form.
For anything not expressly indicated, please refer to articles 7 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
Owner and manager of the treatment
The owner and manager of the processing is Bocchia Caffè srl in the person of its pro tempore Legal Representative, with a registered office in Via Campomorone 48B, Genoa (GE).